Grant supports Community Projects and individuals who want to make a real contribution to a better tomorrow.
Grant supports Third Sector design projects that, by fate of time, or place, or circumstance, connect with him. Grant also provides help to individuals who care for the overall wellbeing of the planet.
For information about Grant’s services, including how to set up a meeting to discuss your design needs, please contact him directly at the HoBB Project House and Gardens.
A snapshot of Grant’s recent Design Projects includes:
- A ‘living outdoor schoolroom’ – growing each year for a Community Trust
- Two wooden (DL Size) leaflet holders and card design option.
- Books for children – designed and illustrated to improve very early reading skills
- Fundraising Web site – to save and relocate a hermitage
- Carnival procession hats
- Mascot costume for use in school and community storytellings
- Site interpretation board for community land
- Gate-fold leaflets to gain support and raise funds
- Interpretation stories – written and performed to promote community allotments
- A regional career and job-seekers plan
- Community group event posters
- Messaging system – designed to bring online and offline networking together
Visit the section of this site devoted to our designs, or select “We Design” in the menu (Top Right hand side) or type Design in search box (above right).